Motor Neurone Disease (MND) can strike anyone at any time. Over 90% of people with MND have no family history of the disease, affecting men and women of every race, ethnicity, and age. The good news is that you can help with simple acts—spread awareness, donate, or volunteer. Every person with MND has a right to the best possible quality of life on their journey with MND, and we need your support to help them because we can’t do this alone.
We’re always on the lookout for people that can help with the following:
- Companionship during home visits
- Hair Styling
- Legal Support
- Will writing
Register here if you can volunteer and would like to support our vision of a world without MND.
Your donations will fund the following:
- The maintenance and purchase of supportive care equipment,
- MND events & activities, and
- government-related submission expenditure.
Currently, donations are not used to fund MND Malaysia’s administrative expenses.
How To Donate
There are two ways to donate – on our SimplyGiving page here (where you can also host your own fundraiser on our behalf) or manually via bank transfer:
- Make a bank transfer to Persatuan Penyakit Motor Neuron Malaysia’s Maybank Account (Account Number: 514-123-636-197). In the reference/note field, key in your phone number and last name (no space). See the example below.
- Send proof of payment and your full name to MND Malaysia via WhatsApp at +6017 883 8839. See the example below.